Sunday, March 8, 2009

J-Music: Amuro Namie



I forgot I had this until I saw the Vidal Sassoon TV commerical featurin (CM) this song on my cable channel.

Its a catchy groovy track 「Do me more」 from a single working mum Amuro Namie from her "Best Fiction" album. For a mum, she is still freaking HOT! Additional to this track, I like the other 「Sexy Girl 」 (download) as well. It reminded me a little of a some other artist, was it Justin Timberlake? Canx rem. Anywayz, check it out.

There is a slower track 「Wishing on the same star」 (download)I thought was pretty nice though the change in tune was a little odd at some segment. Check it out too.

While there are some detractors about the CD cover being airbrush and photoshop, I still like it even though its a little Barbie feel. My guy friends say it gives them fantasies...*Chuckles*

Music Share
Track: 「Do me more」(Download)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

password doesn't work :(

TvADddict said...

Hi,

I have removed the password feature. It should work now without a need for password