Thursday, August 19, 2010

Arrrgggghhhh!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I cannot believe the latest bleach release! How is it possible?!!!!

Bleach 416 Spoiler...

I cannot believe that Gin lost! I cannot believe that he is dying/ died being killed by Aizen! Crap, his hand was completely ripped off by Aizen! To think all these while, he has been pretending to follow Aizen to find the right moment to kill him, to fulfill a self promise that he made for the sake of Rangiku, to protect her from crying...all for nothing...I felt so sorry for him!

Crap! I have always like Gin and when he didnt try to kill Ichigo, I thought there was more to him than just the merciless follower who has fallen with Aizen. Darn! Ichigo please hurry! I cannot bear to see more death!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Please please let me know where to read bleach or where to download it. Since onemanga closed I don't know where to look for bleach and skip beat.
OMG..so Gin is actually in the good side and he did it all for the sake of rangiku. felt like crying. remind me of snape in harry potter who did it all for harry's mom.

Tvadddict said...

And I thot I was the only one left reading bleach and naruto!! Thank you for asking! LOL.

For the love of manga community, head straight to "mangastream dot com". I dont want to include the hyperlink in case my site gets spammed. However this site only house naruto, bleach and one piece and some other few titles. I think it is good to keep low profile to avoid the police radar based on site hits...

As for skipbeat, I am still reading it but I was readin the raw as I cannot find the english version. I dont think u want that right? Do u want me to keep u posted on the development?

Yeah if u read the latest release, crap I wanted to cry when his last thots was "I still couldnt keep u from crying...and I am glad I said Sorry"... Like u said it, he is kinda like snape except better because he didnt torture Ichigo at all, which snape kept giving Harry a hard time.

Cindy said...

thanks so much^^ and yes, if you don't mind i would love to hear about the development of skip beat, but maybe you don't have to do it every chapter, cause recently the story was kinda dragging.
LOL..I also thought that maybe I'm the only girl who still read bleach. I didn't follow naruto, but I read one piece too. the problem for one piece is that there are to many words in the picture, so I got headache after read it >_<
thanks again, will go to mangastream