Friday, August 20, 2010

Playful Kiss teaser...Kisss ME kiss ME!!!

Did I just flood the city with my uncontrollable drool???? OMG when he smile that million dollar watts smile, he just stole my soul away. If he is ever the reaper, he prob will take away half a million souls in one nite with that smile of his!!!!!!!! He is way too cooooooool!!!




While I am dying for Playful Kiss to air, I cannot say I like the look of the girl very much. I didnt watch the other drama she was in which had alot of people raving about her potential but she looks abit too old for sunbae. Then again, not many girls can look good with KHJ when he had that idol teen gorgeous look.

(I hope someone sub this!!)

Still.....For a typical Korean actress, she is rather chubby as compared to many others. Ok ok..i know I will get stoned for saying she is big but to me she is. I have seen so many slim (Note, NOT skinny) girls in Seoul when I was there, so she is rather unusual. I dont need her to starve because I think she just have a set of big bones looking at her legs. I love admiring long slender legs, she def does not fall into my category of good looker....Plus Even though she looks young, she has that overly mature look when I was anticipating someone more cutesy. Maybe the Japanese and Taiwanese version has set too strong a precedent so she has a mountain of pre expectation to overcome. No matter, I hope she turns out well and this drama will help her more than kill her career.

She better not ruin the show. Ahhh..sunbae can do no wrong if he keep smiling like that which will not be possible since he prob will have more looks of disdain by the character of manga. As I was watching the video above, her portrayal of the character (yelling at Sunbae) seems more spoilt than naive...I honestly truly truly hope she doesnt spoil it for me.

I can replay 0:27-29 over and over again just to see Sunbae smile over and over and over again....*dreamy*

No comments: